Activity report FY 2022
- June – July: Learning support for students preparing for the TOEIC L&R IP Test
- July – September: After-School Online English Program with a local high school
- August: TOEIC L&R IP Test I
- September: Textbook workshop provided by Oxford University Press
- September: Representatives of LCRC presenting a case report at the "2022 TOEIC Seminar" hosted by the Institute for International Business Communication (IIBC)
Presentation at the International Business Communication Association's "2022 TOEIC Seminar"
- September: FD Workshop "Understanding and Support for Students who Require Special Consideration in English Subjects" (Lecturer: Prof. Yui Miura from Ehime University)
- October: Information session for the Victoria University English Language Spring Program 2023
- October: Our center members have won an academic award.
December: SD Workshop "University Counter English Conversation II"
Training for staff about specialized expressions in university settings
(Topics: phone relay, certificate issuance, facility reservation, response/guidance for medical examination)
- December – January, 2023: Learning support for students preparing for the TOEIC L&R IP Test
- February, 2023: TOEIC L&R IP Test II
- March, 2023: Victoria University English Language Spring Program 2023
(11 undergraduate students participated in the program.)